Search This Blog

Popular Posts

"Free Speech" icon,

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Free Speech Online
Find a Lawyer

Lets Always Remeber Little Caylee Marie Anthony and get her Justice


The Hits

Caylee Marie Anthony Case

Caylee Marie Anthony Case

On myspace http://www.myspace.com/themissingandforgotten

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Book you must Buy





I little brief history of knowing President George Bush

Posted: Wed 3/9/2011 9:29 AM .
I had chance of knowing President George Bush when I was a little girl. My first time of meeting him when I was around five years old at my uncle was a co-owner of a grocery store called Piggly Wiggly in the 80's. I was at the store and he came in with his father and his mom. I knew something was up because of all the police and secret service at the time I did not Know what was going on. When He came up to me he said, Hi, Im George Bush. I said are you a movie star? He said no and laugh. Than my next guess you are the President, You said yes I am young Lady. Lets move the story Further, I have stayed in touch with Him and his family through out the years. Its almost that he has mailed my children Christmas cards through the years. To know him is a honor and a blessing he is a true man of the lord and he loves America. GB My family and miss you and Love you so much.... I can't wait intill we cross paths again in life *****Joy*****




Sarah Palin's potential presidential run is one topic the George W. Bush won't comment on, not even to Oprah.

In her interview with the former president in advance of his new book being released next week, Oprah Winfrey asked Mr. Bush yesterday about the next elections.

The talk show host, now in her 25th and final season, posed the question: "Do you think that Sarah Palin is 'the one' for the Republican Party in 2012?"

"You know, I am not a political pundit. I'm really not. And secondly, a lot is going to happen between now and the nominating process," he responded.

When Winfrey pressed further, Mr. Bush kept his lips sealed. "You're asking me to wade back into the swamp," he added.

In the interview, Mr. Bush also made it clear that he had no intention of criticizing presidents, current or future.

"I want to treat my successor the way I'd like to have been treated," he told Winfrey.

"I don't think it's good for a former president to be out there opining on every darned issue," Mr. Bush added. "He's got a plenty tough job. Trust me. And there's gonna be plenty of critics and he doesn't need me criticizing him."

Winfrey, a noted Obama supporter, first interviewed Mr. Bush in 2000 when he was a presidential candidate.

Mr. Bush is currently on tour promoting his upcoming memoir, "Decision Points," which goes on sale Tuesday, the same day the Oprah interview will air. The episode is also slated to include exclusive footage of a visit to the Mr. Bush family's Kennebunkport, Maine estate, as well as interviews with his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and Barbara Bush, according to the New York Times.

The tour marks a period of major visibility for the fairly private former president, who has declared that he has no interest in politics in the future.

"I have zero desire, just so you know, to be in the limelight," he said in October. "I don't think it's good for the country to have a former president criticize his successor. You're not going to see me giving my opinions in the public arena, until I start selling my book. I'm going to emerge then submerge."

3 comments:

  1. Just want to correct some errors on my writing.

    Thursday, March 10, 2011
    A Book you must Buy








    I little brief history of knowing President George Bush

    ^A little brief history of Knowing President George Bush and Family.


    Than my next guess you are the President, You said yes I am young Lady.


    ^ Than my next guess you are the President? He said." Yes I can only want that for America. Than he said what do you want to be when you grow up? I said, I want to be the first young lady President. He said, don't every give up on your dreams and always do good in school. Keep your faith and always do what is right and do your best. He Gave me hug and said, he ask if I would like to see him again? I said yes .



    Its almost that he has mailed my children Christmas cards through the years

    ^ Almost every Christmas My family,children and I have Recevied A Christmas Cards throughout the years.




    Sorry about the errors Sometimes I get so elated about sharing my Journey in life. I will work on doing better at checking my post before I post them . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a honor to have meet him, you are such lucky lady! President Bush must have known your family in Texas to have gone to his store. Joy you should really work hard on a book of your life not just about Caylee Anthony. It sounds like you have been through hell and back. I just want to say thank you for all you do for the missing. Thanks for Searching for Caylee Anthony too. Joy please still write a book, will you please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so awesome what a honor to be friends with a President. MY cousin really misses George Bush too. You too will be a match made in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete